Sally Raymond, M.A., CA State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 1992
Sally sees new and continuing clients in the Santa Barbara area and remotely via Skype. She works individually and with couples or families who range in age from early adolescence through the elder years.
Her mission: to help her clients understand, work through and transcend debilitating internal and life challenges. Her expertise covers systems, Rogerian, and cognitive-behavioral therapies, neuroscience, and an eclectic mix of other therapies, tailored as appropriate to each client and his or her presenting problem.
Ms. Raymond accepts clients experiencing problems including but not limited to:
- Depression, hopelessness and suicidality
- Anxiety and panic
- Bipolar syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD)
- Marital and other interpersonal issues
- Domestic violence
- Issues of loss, grief and recovery
- Recovery from child physical, emotional and/or sexual abuse
- Parental ineffectiveness, neglect or abandonment
- Divorce/blended family issues
- Gay and lesbian issues
- Women’s issues
- Men’s issues
- Adolescent issues
- Family therapy
- Adolescent and adult attention deficit disorder (ADD)/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Addiction and other psychological dependencies
Sally is an approved in-network provider for many California insurers. Check with your insurance online to verify her in-network status.
To arrange an initial consultation, fill out the brief form below.