Sally Raymond, M.A., CA State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 1992.
Sally’s therapies are tailored as appropriate to each client and his or her presenting problem. Her expertise covers cognitive-behavioral therapies, neuroscience, Rogerian and an eclectic mix of other therapies.
She accepts clients experiencing problems including but not limited to:
- Depression, hopelessness and suicidality
- Anxiety and panic
- Bipolar syndrome
- Post-traumatic stress syndrome (PTSD)
- Marital and other interpersonal issues
- Domestic violence
- Issues of loss, grief and recovery
- Recovery from child physical, emotional and/or sexual abuse
- Parental ineffectiveness, neglect or abandonment
- Divorce/blended family issues
- Gay and lesbian issues
- Women’s issues
- Men’s issues
- Adolescent issues
- Family therapy
- Adolescent and adult attention deficit disorder (ADD)/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Addiction and other psychological dependencies
Sally sees new and continuing clients in the Santa Barbara area and remotely via Skype. She works individually and with couples or families who range in age from early adolescence through the elder years.
Sally is an approved in-network provider for many California insurers. Check with your insurance online to verify her in-network status.
To arrange an initial consultation, fill out the brief form below.